COPPER CREEK ELEMENTARY
V I S I T A T I O N G U I D E L I N E S
Visitors are welcome at Copper Creek Elementary. To maintain a safe and orderly learning environment for our students, please adhere to the following guidelines during school visitations. Non-compliance may result in the immediate termination of the visit. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- All visitors are required to check-in at the front office.
- A valid driver license or state issued identification card will be required.
- All visitors are required to have their visitor’s pass visible at all times.
- Upon completion of your visit, please return to the front office to check-out.
L U N C H V I S I T A T I O N S
- For safety purposes, visitors may not share food with other students.
- Visitors may eat in the cafeteria or on the patio.
- To prevent hurt feelings from other students, please do not invite your child’s friends to join you on the patio.
- In an effort to minimize classroom distractions, please return to the front office immediately following lunch.
C L A S S R O O M O B S E R V A T I O N S
- Parents are welcome to observe their child’s classroom.
- If you wish to observe your child’s classroom, please arrange a date and time with your child’s teacher.
- If you wish to speak with your child’s teacher, please arrange a conference during noninstructional times.
- To minimize distractions, please make alternative child care arrangements for younger siblings.
V O L U N T E E R I N G
- Parents are welcome to volunteer at Copper Creek Elementary.
- All volunteers must complete the EMS ISD Volunteer Application located on the district website under the “Parents” tab.
- To minimize distractions, please make alternative child care arrangements for younger siblings