- Met four times in the month of January
- Reviewed the 2008 and 2017 Bond Programs
- Reviewed district demographic information, facility planning projections, and financial considerations
- Toured Lake Country ES, Saginaw ES, and Marine Creek MS
- Prioritized the needs of the district
- Formed recommendations for consideration by the Board of Education
The committee’s recommendations were presented to the Board on February 8 and, during a special-called meeting on February 15, the Board unanimously voted in favor of calling a bond election for May 7, 2022, in the amount of $275 million to address the priorities identified by the committee.