Employee Information ChangesYou may now change your personal information through Skyward Employee Access (except name changes). If you change your information in Skyward Employee Access, it is not necessary to send an Employee Information Change Form to Human Resources.
Employees may change their address through Skyward Employee Access. Once you log on, go to “Employee Information” then click “Address”. Click on “Request Changes” located on the middle right-hand side of the screen. Change your information, then click “Save”. Your change will be pending approval. Once approved your changes will be reflected.
Phone Number Changes
Employees may change their phone number through Skyward Employee Access. Once you log on, go to “Employee Information” then “Personal Information”. Click on “Request Changes” once you have changed the information click “save”. Your change will be pending approval, once approved your changes will be reflected.
Race and Ethnicity
Employees may change their Ethnicity through Skyward Employee Access. Once you log on, go to “Employee Information” then “Personal Information”. Click on “Request Changes” once you have changed the information click “save”. Your change will be pending approval, once approved your changes will be reflected.
- Download and complete the Employee Name Change Form.
- Download and complete an I-9 Form.
- You must provide a copy of your new Social Security card reflecting your new name. This documentation is required for all name changes. Send the completed I-9 and Employee Name Change Form along with a copy of your Social Security card to Leigh Barrera at Lbarrera@ems-isd.net in the Human Resources Department. (If you have not applied for a new Social Security card, you may contact the Social Security Administration via phone at 1-800-772-1213 or online at www.ssa.gov.
- If you choose to designate a new primary beneficiary due to a name change, download the TRS 11 Designation Beneficiary Form. The TRS 11 form must be mailed directly to the Teacher Retirement Systems of Texas in Austin. The address is located on the top of the TRS 11 form.
- Employees who hold certification from the State Board of Educator Certification i.e., teachers/paraprofessionals, should notify SBEC of a name change at TEA Name Change.
Note: Employees do not need to notify TRS of a name change as stated on the beneficiary form. TRS and Aetna will be notified electronically of an employee’s name change after the employee has supplied Human Resources with the required documentation.
Visit the Benefits Department on our district website for information on Life Event changes in benefits.If you have any questions, please contact Leigh Barrera in Human Resources at 817-232-0880 ext 2537, or by email at Lbarrera@ems-isd.net.