Chisholm Trail High School ChoirPrivate Lesson ProgramIt is the goal of the Eagle Mountain-Saginaw Independent School District Fine Arts Department to provide the very best learning experiences for each band/choir student. One of these learning experiences is the opportunity for a student to study privately with a professional instrumentalist/vocalist. This enrichment opportunity is available to all band/choir students in grades 6-12 and is optional. The Private Lesson Program serves a twofold purpose. It allows interested students to receive additional individual help in their musical training. Secondly, this individual attention generally improves the performance level of the individual student and also has a positive effect on the band/choir in which the student participates. It is HIGHLY recommended for all music students involved in the TMEA All-State process.
- Private teachers are selected and made available by the Eagle Mountain-Saginaw Independent School District Fine Arts Department.
- Private lessons are available for all students in grades 6-12.
- The private lessons are optional. The cost is $19.00 per 30-minute lesson.
- Students electing to study privately are taught once per week during band/choir period, or before or after school.
- If a student is absent from school or in school but cannot attend the lesson, prior notification of one day must be given in order for a make-up lesson to be scheduled.
- If the student is in school and misses a lesson without prior notification to the teacher, the student will be financially accountable for that lesson in full.
- Any parent interested in enrolling his/her child in private lessons is required to complete the online registration form below.
- Billing statements will be sent directly from the Private Teacher. Payments will be made directly to the Private Teacher.