- Library is open 8:30am-4:30pm
- Technology help is during lunches, 3rd-5th
- Outside of lunch periods, students will need a pass from their teachers or a pass from the security desk before school
- Students will use their own devices
- Students will not be printing in the library; teachers need to make arrangements for any printing
- $3 for replacement IDs
- $1 for white posterboards
- Keep voices LOW
- Enjoy food in bistro or cafeteria before coming in
- Enjoy drinks with lids or caps any time
- Keep areas clean
- Enjoy all audio with headphones
- Please treat the library like a study hall- no running, playing around, talking loudly, etc.
- 2 books for 3 weeks
- Manga/graphic novels ONCE a day
- Full price for lost or damaged books/no overdue late fees
- Log in to Destiny for the ebook and audio book collection
Reading Rewards Incentives
- Like to read? Want to earn incentives along the way?
- Check out our Reading Rewards QR code (in the library or from a flyer in your English teacher's room)
- Fill out the QR code form for each book you finish and earn points to spend at the Rewards store!
- You will receive an invitation to the store once each semester (December and May) to spend your points