Scholarships and Financial Aid
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
2021 EMS ISD Education Foundation Scholarship
This application automatically considers you for several local scholarships.
Deadline: February 19, 2021
Scholarship Award: Various Awards with Various Amounts
- EMS-ISD Senior Students
- Must be a PTO member for the PTO scholarships (Stop by the counseling office to sign up for $5)
2021-2021 Texas Student Housing
Deadline: January 31, 2021
Scholarship Award: Full or Partial cost of an OFF-CAMPUS room
- Texas High School graduating seniors
2021 Honorable Elzie Odom Leadership of Tomorrow Scholarship
Deadline: February 14, 2021
Scholarship Award: $3000
- African-American male high school senior attending school in Tarrant County or Grand Prairie
- Minimum of 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
- This scholarship may be used at any two or four-year College or University (trade and cosmetology schools are ineligible)
Fort Worth Scottish Rite Foundation, Inc. 2021 Scholarship
Deadline: February 26, 2021
Scholarship Award: $1,500
- The student must be graduating in Spring or Summer from a high school in one of the 33 counties (includes Tarrant) served by the Fort Worth Scottish Rite.
- Students choosing either a 2-year or a 4-year college are eligible.
- Scholarships honor graduating high school seniors for scholastic, extracurricular, and community efforts and dedication.
- Recipients must be US citizens or a legal resident.
2021 oxyGEN Scholarship Program
Deadline: February 28, 2021
Scholarship Award: minimum award of $1000
- Applicants must submit a 3-5 minute video on a STEM topic of their choice
- Applicants are eligible regardless of major or area of study
- Applicant must enroll in an accredited (2-year or 4-year) undergraduate program within the U.S. for the 2020-2021 year
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Applicants who meet all criteria, including AT&T employees and their families are encouraged to apply
Don't Mess with Texas Scholarship
Deadline: March 31, 2021
Scholarship Award: $2,000 - $5,000
- Texas High School Senior
- Students planning to attend an accredited college or university in the Fall 2021 semester
- Current resident of Texas
- Texas High School Senior
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater North TexasDeadline: April 1, 2021Scholarship Eligibility:To qualify for a RMHC scholarship you must:
- RMHC Scholars – ALL students can apply regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability, or national origin.
- Be a high school senior
- Be younger than 21 years old
- Be eligible to attend a two- or four- year college or university with a full course of study
- Be a legal U.S. resident
- Live in the geographic areas of the RMHC of Greater North Texas Chapter
- Submit a complete application and all required documentation by the deadline