How to Get Your AP Score
1. At Exam Time
- Fill in your AP answer sheets carefully and consistently to prevent delays in score access.
2. Before July
- Make sure you can login to your College Board account. For testing registration this year you were required to create a College Board account. Do NOT create a new account if you cannot login. You will need to click FORGOT USERNAME/PASSWORD links to reset your account.
- If you have trouble accessing your account, please contact College Board.
3. In July
- Remember the following information to access your scores:
- College Board account username and password
- AP ID (can be found by logging into your My AP account with your College Board username and password)