Do you live in EMSISD attendance zone? Click here to find your school: School Zone Finder

    Please complete one of the following types of online registration

    My student is RETURNING to the district:

    (Has previously attended a school in EMSISD – Registrar will need to create enrollment record FIRST)

    · Click here to complete registration for student previously in our district: Returning Student

    ·  Click on “Family Access”, in the right-hand corner  

    ·  Enter Username and Password to login

       If username/password is forgotten, click “Forgot my username and password,” this will send you an email to reset your account

    ·  Click the upcoming year's Returning Registration, where your student’s name should be listed

    My student is BRAND NEW to the district:

    (Has never attended EMSISD…not even 2 weeks in elementary school, etc.)

    ·  In the web browser, go to www.emsisd.com/register

    ·  New Students (First-time to EMS ISD)

    ·  Select the “click here” phrase under the line, “New students entering EMS ISD will enroll by clicking here. 

    ·  Complete New Account Request. 

    *If you already have students in the district and a Family Access account, you can login to your account and add the brand-new student from there. 

    Registration online completed and documents must be provided prior to meeting with a counselor for scheduling

    Please email the following documents (scanned or email legible photos). You can bring them to the campus if preferred, whichever is easier for you.

    1.  Proof of Residency (ONE of the following)
         EMSISD requires a copy of your Proof of Residency in our school district and our school zone. This can be a recent utility bill (i.e. water, electric, or gas) or current lease agreement. The bill will need to be dated no more than 30 days from your enrollment appointment. 

    NOTE: If you are living with an EMS ISD resident, the resident and parent/legal guardian will have to complete an Affidavit of Legal Residence and have it notarized for each school year.

    2.  Parent/Guardian’s photo ID

    3.  Student’s Birth Certificate

    4.  Student’s Social Security Card

    5.  Immunization Records

    6.  Report card and/or unofficial transcript, if possible – for their counselor to review classes

    Power of Attorney is used if the parent is giving education rights to a person other than the parent (i.e., family, friend, or neighbor), due to the student residing with someone other than a parent. This form must be notarized and needs to be completed for each school year. Power of attorney

    All paperwork and required documents must be turned in before 9am to enroll that day. Student will enroll and start classes on the same day. Please be in dress code.

    Incoming 9th graders – We will have Fish Camp in July – please make sure to sign up for AM session or PM session. Check the website for registration.

    Courses and Scheduling information please visit our counseling department for more information. 

    SHS Counseling 

    Transportation – New students it will take 24-48 hours to be in the system once enrolled at Saginaw High School. Please make sure to have transportation for the first 2 days of school. After 24 hours you will need to contact Goldstar 817-306-0684 to make sure you are on a bus. You will need to provide them your student id number to be able to get your bus information.