Transcript requests will NOT be processed during the following periods of time:
ARE YOU GRADUATING IN 2023 or LATER?You will request your transcript in SchooLinks.If you have already graduated, you can log into Schoolinks here (https://app.schoolinks.com) using the login information you created for your Alumni account and these directions (Ordering a transcript if you've already graduated).If you are a current student, you can get to Schoolinks through your SSO.
- Student / faculty holidays and breaks. All requests made by noon on the last business day before a break will be processed. All requests made after that time will be processed on the first business day after the break.
- During a window of approximately one week before and up to three weeks after the ending of each semester for seniors. Lowerclassmen may take longer as we have to verify GPA and Rank before releasing transcripts.
- Use the directions above to send transcripts to all colleges that you apply to
- Use the directions above to send your FINAL transcript only to the college you will be attending
- Only to be used in MAY of your graduating year or later
- Use the directions above to send your official transcript electronically to non-college destinations (i.e. yourself; a scholarship; an employer, the NCAA Eligibility Center, etc.)