Visitors to Dozier Elementary are asked to check in at the front office with a valid form of ID.
Home - School Compact
Parents and schools can help elementary students start a lifetime of successful learning by becoming partners. Together, we can help children achieve success!
As a student, I will be responsible for...
- Attending school regularly
- Coming to class on time and being prepared to work
- Actively participating in all aspects of my education
- Respecting the rights of others to learn without distraction or disruption
- Completing all assignments to the best of my ability, and
- Spending time at home daily reading, studying, and doing homework
As a parent, I will be responsible for...
- Seeing that my child attends school regularly and on time
- Providing a home environment that encourages my child to learn
- Actively participating in parent meetings and parent education programs
- Working closely with the classroom teachers to help my child be successful in the classroom
- Providing a regular time for working with my child on school-related activities, and
- Helping my child meet his or her responsibilities
As a teacher, I will be responsible for...
- Coming to class prepared to teach
- Helping each student reach his/her full potential
- Providing an environment conducive to learning
- Providing a safe and supportive learning environment
- Allowing students to be successful through the use of a variety of instructional experiences
- Maintaining communication with an ongoing basis through student progress reports, classroom/school newsletters and parent meetings, and
- Providing data that demonstrates student progress and mastery to student and parents.