Campus Improvement Plan
The Campus Improvement Plan (CIP) is a blueprint for how the campus will address the needs identified during the Comprehensive Needs Assessment (CNA). View Hafley's CIP on the District and Campus Improvement Plans page.
School Report Card
Download a copy of the current State of Texas School Report Card for Hafley Development Center. This is a report required by the Texas Legislature and prepared by the Texas Education Agency. The report provides information concerning student performance on the State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR), as well as information on student enrollment, class size averages, and financial expenditures.
Federal Report Cards
The U.S. Department of Education requires each state to publish an annual report card with specific district- and campus-level data.
Find our campus' report card on the EMS ISD Federal Report Card page.
Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR)Download the current Hafley Development Center TAPR Report. (current report is always based upon the prior year's data).
The Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR) pull together a wide range of information on the performance of students in each school and district in Texas every year. Performance is shown disaggregated by student groups, including ethnicity and low-income status. The reports also provide extensive information on school and district staff, programs, and student demographics.
The performance indicators are:
- Results of State of Texas Assessment of Academic Readiness (STAAR) by grade, by subject, and by all grades tested;
- Participation in the STAAR tests;
- Results of the Student Success Initiative;
- English Language Learners Progress Measure;
- Attendance Rates;
- Annual Dropout Rates (grades 7-8, grades 7-12, and grades 9-12);
- Completion Rates (4-year longitudinal);
- College Readiness Indicators;
- Completion of Advanced / Dual Enrollment Courses;
- Completion of the Recommended High School Program or Distinguished Achievement Program;
- Participation and Performance on Advanced Placement (AP) and International Baccalaureate (IB) Examinations;
- Texas Success Initiative (TSI) – Higher Education Readiness Component;
- Participation and Performance on the College Admissions Tests (SAT and ACT), and
- College-Ready Graduates;
Performance on each of these indicators is shown disaggregated by ethnicity, sex, special education, low-income status, limited English proficient status (since 2002-03). The reports also provide extensive information on school and district staff, finances, programs, and student demographics.