Payment and Financial Aid
Students are responsible for paying tuition and book costs for dual credit courses. Please refer to the EMS ISD Dual Credit Policies, Procedures & Resources for specific information concerning cost and payment procedures. Students must set up a payment plan, or pay in full for courses according to deadlines set by TCC. If students do not pay for a course, they will be dropped from the course.Payments are made to TCC once students have completed online registration for classes.
Payment in person @ TCC
- Go to the Business Services office on any TCC campus to make a payment in person.
- TCC Northwest Campus Business Services: 4801 Marine Creek Parkway, Fort Worth TX 76179 - WADM Building, Rm 1202A—817-515-4729.
- Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, please contact Business Services via phone to make arrangements.
Financial Aid: Students may be eligible for a TCC Dual Credit Grant awarded by TCC. If you are requesting financial aid through TCC, you must fill out the FAFSA. Please refer to the instructions on the link below for specific steps. You must also complete the form below and take to the TCC Financial Aid Office. A new form must be completed EACH semester. Students are responsible for working with the TCC Financial Aid Office. Forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org using the student's TCC email account.Dual Credit Enrollment Grant Application 2020-2021 (Use for Summer 2021 Enrollment)Dual Credit Enrollment Grant Application 2021-2022 (Use for Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 Enrollment)All payments must be made through TCC. We cannot take your payments at CTHS.COVID 19 ReliefTCC has received funds from the Federal Government to help relieve financial stress for all students during the pandemic, and have made available $1000 grants to any TCC student who meets the eligibility requirements. All students have to do to be considered for one of these grants is listed below:
- Login to your WebAdvisor account by clicking this link. You will need to click the "Log In" button on the top right of the screen.
- Click the "MyTCCTrack Registration" button.
- Click the "Financial Information" tab on the right side of the page, then click "Make a Payment." Click here for instructions.
- Make your online payment in full, or set up a payment plan, if needed. Follow the prompts to post your payment.
- If you cannot login, please click this link for TCC Tech Support. You can read through the FAQs or call TCC directly for assistance in logging into your account.
- Complete a 2020-2021 FAFSA (to qualify for Spring 2021 & Summer 2021), and complete a 2021-2022 FAFSA (to qualify for Fall 2021) and indicate you would like it sent to TCC: fafsa.ed.gov
- Be enrolled in at least 1 TCC credit hour per semester
- Have an EFC < $8,501 as calculated by your FAFSA
- Have an unmet need > $999 (will be calculated by TCC)
If you meet these eligibility requirements, TCC will automatically award you a $1000 grant that will be awarded to you via our once a week disbursement process. In addition, TCC will be awarding these grants to students for each of the upcoming semesters (Spring 2021, Summer 2021, and Fall 2021). So, be sure to complete both FAFSAs indicated above and indicate that you would like them sent to TCC because you could potentially qualify for one of these $1000 grants for each of these three semesters (3 grants total).