- Library is open 7:45 am-3:45 pm (some exceptions for meetings, appointments, and testing days)
- With teacher permission, students may use the library any time of day. Please see your teacher for a pass to the library.
- $1 for white posterboard
- Print up to 4 black and white pages for free, all color pages are 5 cents a page
- 2 books for 3 weeks (can renew by bringing the book to the library)
- Manga/graphic novels ONCE a day
- Students are responsible for damaged or lost items and mat be charged the full price of the book to replace it
- Free bookmarks (please to not fold page corners or use due date cards)
- Students need a signed permission slip to check out movies.
- Once a student has turned in the permission slip, he/she will be allowed to checkout movies as long as he/she is a student at WMS.
- Please complete this video permission form and return to the library.