Creekview Lady Colt Volleyball
Tryouts will be held on August 15th.
7th Grade: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. (Locker Room Door #20 will open at 6:45 a.m.)
8th Grade: 3:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Drop-off will be on the south side of the building at Door #20 by tennis courts. Pick up will be at the same location. Parents make a U-turn by the tennis courts to pick them up. Please do not pull into the parking spots as this causes a traffic jam.
To be able to participate, athletes MUST have all the following completed by the first day of tryouts:
- Physicals (MUST be dated after May 1st)
- Medical History
- Online RankOne Forms
- MS Handbook Acknowledgement Form
If you have your physical, please bring it with you on the first day of school. You can drop off paper copies or you can email them to Coach Hanetho (email@example.com).
It is against UIL rules to participate without ALL the required forms, so please make sure your child is ready to begin. Athletes who show up without all the required paperwork will NOT be allowed to participate and will be subject to a possible class schedule change.
Correspondence will be going out via E-mail, RankOne, and Remind. So please take the time to download the RankOne app for PARENTS to your phone. RankOne is a great resource to check if your athlete is eligible for participation, game schedules and scores for each game once the season begins.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send an email.
Thank you for your support and Go Lady Colts,
Creekview Girls' Athletic Coordinator
Steps to complete Online Athletic Registration
- Parents log onto: www.rankonesport.com
- Click on ‘Parents click here’ (in the top right corner)
- Click on ‘ONLINE FORMS’- GO TO FORMS
- Choose ‘TEXAS’
- Choose ‘Eagle Mountain-Saginaw - ATHLETICS'
- Click ‘Proceed to online forms’
- Click ‘Continue as a guest’ or ‘Login’
Make sure to fill out ALL 3 FORMS
- -Sports Participation Packet
- -Emergency Card
- -Medical History (Make sure to submit these forms)
- -Handbook Acknowledgement Form
Turn in PHYSICAL to Coach Hanetho (Physical form is found on the forms page).
Purchase Athletic Uniforms Cost is $35.00 (This will be done August 8th at equipment handout).