2022-2023 EMS-ISD Physicals & Rankone Athletic Registration
Every student athlete must have a NEW physical for the 2022-2023 school year!
Physicals must be completed by a doctor and dated after May 1, 2022. We suggest you get this scheduled ASAP, as medical resources are stretched thin. Waiting until the beginning of sports/school will result in many people having to sit out until their clearance is completed. Remember that all physicals must be completed on the UIL approved physical form. You can download and print a copy of the UIL physical form from the link listed below.
Click this link: UIL Sports Physical
Incoming 7th & 8th Grade:
- 2022 physicals are to be turned into the correct Boys or Girls Athletic Coordinators.
- Boy’s Athletic Coordinator- Anthony Valle
- Girls Athletic Coordinator- Zach Haseman
- These need to be handed directly to Coach Valle or Coach Haseman by the athlete or parent.
- Parents, it is advised that you make a copy of the physical for your own personal records.
- Do not turn physicals in during the summer, into the MCMS front office or to CTHS.
Physicals not received by the preferred date of May 27th can be turned in during the August parent meeting, or they can be turned in by the athlete on the 1st day of school.
Rankone Online Forms
Parents must fill out the online forms through Rankone Sport, including the NEW digital medical history form, sports participation packet, and the emergency card. Only digital medical history forms will be accepted.
Click this link: www.rankonesport.com
- Go to rankonesport.com & click on “Parents Click Here”
- Click on “Go To Forms” under “Online Forms”
- Select TX (Texas) as the state of the school district
- Select Eagle-Mountain Saginaw - ATHLETICS (NOT FINE ARTS)
- Click “Click Here” then register for an account OR continue as a guest.
- Click on “Electronic Documents to be submitted by the parent”. Complete: Emergency Card, Medical History, AND Sports Participation Packet
- Please fill in every blank and provide an email address at the bottom of each form to allow the program to send you an email confirming that the form has been successfully submitted.
- Everyone in grades 7-12 must fill out the three forms every school year. These are only submitted electronically. We do not need anything printed. The only form you will turn in on paper is the actual physical (the link is located at the top of this page), if you need one.
ATHLETES MUST HAVE ALL PAPERWORK COMPLETED AND TURNED IN BEFORE THEY WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN SPORTS.
These locations will be offering physicals, remember they must be dated after May 1st. Please try to have these turned before May 27th
Chisholm Trail High School- $20
May 14th 2022
Students must turn in a Medical History and $20 to Coach Valle or Coach Kiser before May 13th 2022.
They will be assigned a time to attend physicals at CTHS. Time slots will be given on a fist come first serve basis.
WALK UPS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. MUST HAVE A RESERVED TIME.
Baylor Scott & White Family Medicine – North Fort Worth
7260 Blue Mound Rd., Suite 144
Fort Worth, TX 76131 (817) 912-9100
7232 North Freeway (Home Depot Parking Lot)
Fort Worth, TX 76137 (817) 232-2100
Expedian Urgent Care
Fort Worth, TX 76137 (682) 204-0042
Texas Health Family Care
4504 Boat Club Rd # 800, Fort Worth, TX 76135