2020-2021 EM-S ISD Online Athletic Registration Directions
Dear Parents and Athletes,
The 2020-21 school year brings lots of new challenges and a break from the “normal” way we prepare for athletics. The biggest change is that the UIL has suspended new physicals for some of the athletes for one year. The following athletes will need NEW physicals:
- Incoming 7th graders
- Students who did NOT participate in athletics for the 2019-2020 school year
- Athletes with medical conditions which they are under a doctor’s care (These will be identified through the digital medical history by the CTHS Athletic Training Staff and a parent will be notified)
We STRONGLY urge you to fill out the new digital medical history form ASAP on www.rankonesport.com, so that your forms can be reviewed by the CTHS AT Staff and you will be notified if you meet the criteria of needing a new sports physical or further medical clearance. ONLY digital medical history forms (updated 2020) will be accepted this year.
If you are required to get a sports physical or further medical clearance, we suggest you get this scheduled ASAP, as medical resources are stretched thin. Waiting until the beginning of sports will result in many people having to sit out until their clearance is completed. Remember that all physicals must be completed on the UIL approved physical form.
The EM-S ISD athletic department utilizes an online registration system that is required for all athletes. To complete the required medical forms, please follow these instructions:
- Go to rankonesport.com & click on “Parents Click Here”
- Click on “Go To Forms” under “Online Forms”
- Select TX (Texas) as the state of the school district
- Select Eagle-Mountain Saginaw - ATHLETICS (NOT FINE ARTS)
- Click “Click Here” then register for an account OR continue as a guest.
- Click on “Electronic Documents to be submitted by the parent”. Complete: Emergency Card, Medical History, AND Sports Participation Packet
- Please fill in every blank and provide an email address at the bottom of each form to allow the program to send you an email confirming that the form has been successfully submitted.
- Everyone in grades 7-12 must fill out the three forms every school year. These are only submitted electronically. We do not need anything printed. The only form you will turn into the athletic training professionals on paper is the actual physical (can be printed under “Download and Print” on this page), IF you need one.
Physicals are only to be turned into the athletic training office located in the field house at the high school or to the middle school coordinators at the middle school. DO NOT turn them into the front offices or other coaches.
Possible Sport Physical Locations
Fill out the online forms at www.rankonesport.com, including the NEW digital medical history form, which can be printed and taken with you to your physical if required.
IF you are notified by the CTHS Athletic Training Staff that you will need a new physical, below are a few places that will do sports physicals. Call first to verify pricing based on insurance.
Once you have the physical form completed by a doctor, it must be turned into the Athletic Trainers at Chisholm Trail High School or your Middle School Coordinator. DO NOT turn this form into the school front office or a coach.
Baylor Scott & White Family Medicine – North Fort Worth
7260 Blue Mound Rd., Suite 144
Fort Worth, TX 76131 (817) 912-9100
Care Now $20
7232 North Freeway (Home Depot Parking Lot)
Fort Worth, TX 76137 (817) 232-2100
Expedian Urgent Care $25
Fort Worth, TX 76137 (682) 204-0042
Hope Family Healthcare $10
4160 Heritage Trace Parkway, Suite 400
Keller, TX 76244 (817) 431-6160
Texas Health Family Care $35
4504 Boat Club Rd # 800, Fort Worth, TX 76135
Everybody must have all of their required paperwork on file in order to participate.
Medical history and physicals are only to be turned into the Athletic Training Rooms at the high school or to the middle school coordinators at the middle school.
Please DO NOT turn them into the front offices or a Coach at the high school.
Below are copies of the Medical History and Physical Examination required for athletic registration. These are simply additional copies you can download and take with you to a physician. These are the same forms available at Rank One.