If you have signed up for athletics, soccer, tennis, or gymnastics next year, you need to get the following information taken care of as soon as possible.
1. Steps to complete online athletic registration:
- Parents log onto www.rankonesport.com
- Click on ‘FILL OUT ELECTRONIC FORMS’
- Choose ‘TX’
- Choose ‘Eagle Mountain-Saginaw'
- Follow online instructions from this point forward. (Make sure to fill out both Sports Participation Packet and Emergency Card)
2. Turn in Medical History: Medical History must be turned in to Coach Nichols or Coach Sisk before school gets out.
3. Turn in PHYSICAL: All physicals must be dated after May 1st.
4. Purchase Purple and Grays:
Deadlines for ordering clothes online has expired. We have ordered extra sets for those that were not able to order. Please bring $30.00 to Coach Nichols or Coach Sisk to purchase your clothes the first week of school. Any questions? Please contact Coach Nichols at email@example.com or Coach Sisk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boys Athletics: August 15th 5:00-7:00
Girls Athletics: August 15th 5:30-7:00
Coaches' Contact Information:Boys' Coaches' Office Phone: 817-237-4261 ext 5374Girls' Coaches' Office Phone: 817-237-4261 ext 5375Fax: 817-237-2387
Tami Sisk- Girls' Coordinator
Caitlin Saling (soccer and cross country)Joe Nichols- Boys' CoordinatorMark OwenChris EvansTim SpoonemoreBrock WardlawDavid BrownDaniel Bracamontes (soccer and cross country)
In an effort to stay connected, please join our Remind, Twitter, and Facebook pages:8th-grade boys' athletics remind7th-grade boys' athletics remindBoys' Twitter-Girls' Athletics remindGirls' Twitter- @CMSladycoltsCross Country-TennisFacebook- www.facebook.com/emsisdathletics