Ed Willkie Middle School will have a FREE Summer Strength & Conditioning and Skills Training Program for incoming 7th and 8th grade athletes on our campus. The purpose of the program is to increase our athletes’ strength, conditioning, speed, and athletic ability.
There will be two summer sessions:
Summer I Session: June 8, 2021 to June 23, 2021
- Week One- June 8 thru June 10 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Week Two- June 15 thru June 17 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Week Three- June 21 thru June 23 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
Summer II Session: July 13, 2021 to July 29, 2021
- Week One-July 13 thru July 15 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Week Two-July 19 thru July 21 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
- Week Three-July 27 thru July 29 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
The plan is the following:
- The Sessions will be from 7:30am -9:30am and will consist of 1 hour of Strength and Conditioning and 1 hour of Skill Work.
- Athletes will need to be on the football field at 7:15 am ready to warm-up and stretch.
Requirements to Attend:
- ITS FREE
- All athletes must be a student at Ed Willkie Middle School and must be registered as a student at Ed Willkie Middle School with a school ID number.
- All Students must sign a permission slip/liability waiver. It is recommended to have an athletic physical, but not required for the strength and conditioning program.
- Bring your own water bottle/container. NO WATER BOTTLE/CONTAINER. NO PARTICIPATION.
Face Coverings. NO FACE COVERING. NO PARTICIPATION.