Ed Willkie Middle School will have a FREE Summer Strength & Conditioning and Skills Training Program for incoming 7th and 8th grade athletes on our campus. The purpose of the program is to increase our athletes’ strength, conditioning, speed, and athletic ability.
There will be two summer sessions:
Summer I Session: June 13, 2023 - June 29, 2023
- Week One - June 13 thru June 15 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Week Two - June 20 thru June 22 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Week Three - June 27 thru June 29 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
Summer II Session: July 11, 2023 - July 20, 2023
- Week One-July 11 thru July 13 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Week Two-July 18 thru July 20 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
The plan is the following:
- The Sessions will be from 7:30 am - 9:30 am and will consist of 1 hour of Strength and Conditioning and 1 hour of Skill Work.
- Athletes will need to be on the football field at 7:15 am ready to warm up and stretch.
Requirements to Attend:
- ITS FREE
- All athletes must be a student at Ed Willkie Middle School and must be registered as a student at Ed Willkie Middle School with a school ID number.
- All Students must sign a permission slip/liability waiver. It is recommended to have an athletic physical, but not required for the strength and conditioning program.
- Bring your own water bottle/container. NO WATER BOTTLE/CONTAINER. NO PARTICIPATION.