iStation Reading is a comprehensive computer-based reading program that maximizes students’ reading fluency, comprehension and retention, and academic success. Computer-adaptive assessments and curriculum present reading and writing in a fun, interactive way that motivates students to participate.
Home Access?Istation is available for home use, but it does require the download and installation of its application. Istation is available for Windows or Mac, and instructions are available in English and Spanish. Click here to download the file and access other technical information.During the installation phase, you will be required to enter a DOMAIN NAME that is unique to the campus. Click here to see the list of EMS ISD domain names.
Once iStation has been installed on your home computer, click the icon on the desktop or launch the application through the programs list.Students must log in with their own username and password:
- Student Username: Student ID number (example: 123456)
- Student Password: ems + Student ID number (example: ems123456)
Parent Portal Information
- Click here to register for an Istation parent account.
- Log in with your parent account here. You will need to select your school/domain the first time. Search for your school by name or click here to see the list of EMS ISD domain names.
- Parent Letter: Introduction to Istation (English | Spanish)