Field Trip Information
- Forms are updated yearly and sent to campuses in August.
- Teacher/department complete the field trip form at least two weeks prior to the trip.
- The form must be approved by an administrator.
- Form faxed to GoldStar Transit. (GoldStar prefers faxed copies as their email goes down periodically, also a faxed copy will show the date and time.)
- Tina has one point of contact for each school, which is the campus/department secretary.
- Tina will approve and return a copy of the form in the interoffice mail to the campus/department secretary immediately with notes regarding the trip.
- Secretary keeps a copy of the form and places a copy in the teacher's box.
- GoldStar is able to handle up to nine field trips during the school day between 9 am and 2:15 pm.
- When the 9th field trip form is received for one day, that day will become a blackout day and campuses will be notified by email with an updated blackout calendar attached.
- Field trips are approved on a first come, first serve basis.
- **If a trip is for an elementary camp event, students may eat lunch on the bus or eat lunch early.