EMS ISD COVID-19 Dashboard
In the spirit of community awareness and transparency, EMS ISD has dedicated this page to reporting the number of current test-confirmed COVID-19 cases within the district. The page provides a site-by-site COVID tracking tool for each campus/facility and is designed to provide our community with an overview of the COVID impact in our district.
A few important notes about the charts listed below:
- The counts represent only test-confirmed positive cases of a student or staff member reported to the district.
- The dashboard will be updated on school days by 5:00 pm. Cases reported during non-school hours and over the weekends will be reported on the next day classes are in session.
- Please share any feedback regarding this dashboard with us via Let’s Talk.
This dashboard provides the following detail in separate charts (please scroll to see all charts):
- Daily report of case numbers for test-confirmed positive reports for the current week. This is to provide a day-by-day tally of the active positive case counts reported to our schools for the currrent week. This chart rotates with each new week.
- Monthly report of case numbers for test-confirmed positive reports. Daily reports are populated into a cumulative monthly total. This is to provide a long-term view of the test-confirmed COVID impact in our schools as well as the number of recovered cases (met all requirements to return to campus).