EMS ISD COVID-19 Dashboard
In the spirit of community awareness and transparency, EMS ISD has dedicated this page to reporting the number of current lab-confirmed COVID-19 cases within the district. The page provides a site-by-site COVID tracking tool for each campus/facility and is designed to provide our community with an overview of the COVID impact in our district.
A few important notes about the charts listed below:
- The counts represent only lab-confirmed positive cases of a student or staff member reported to the district.
- The dashboard will be updated on school days by 5:00 pm. Cases reported during non-school hours and over the weekends will be reported on the next day classes are in session.
- IMPORTANT: The counts on this dashboard represent case investigations that have been completed by district Health Services and reported to Tarrant County Public Health. In some instances, campuses may receive and communicate daily totals before all the reports are processed through district protocols and reported on the dashboard. The dashboard will be updated once all reports are processed through Health Services. Your child's campus will directly communicate with you when there is one or more COVID-19 positive reported cases and will provide same-day numbers.
- Please share any feedback regarding this dashboard with us via Let’s Talk.
This dashboard provides the following detail in separate charts (please scroll to see all charts):
- Daily report of case numbers for lab-confirmed positive reports for the current week. This is to provide a day-by-day tally of the active positive case counts reported to our schools for the currrent week. This chart rotates with each new week.
- Monthly report of case numbers for lab-confirmed positive reports. Daily reports are populated into a cumulative monthly total. This is to provide a long-term view of the lab-confirmed COVID impact in our schools as well as the number of recovered cases (met all requirements to return to campus).