Vehicle ReservationsIf you are a district employee and need to reserve a vehicle, please follow the directions below. Please reserve vehicles as soon as possible.White Fleet Guidelines for all District Employees/Staff Members - effective June 2, 2022
Click FormspaceClick "Submit new form" at the bottom of the pageClick "General Forms"Click the appropriate "Vehicle Reservation" for your tripAll approvals and confirmations will be emailed throughout the process.PLEASE NOTE - There are separate forms for CAMPUS and ATHLETICS/CENTRAL OFFICE
- All vehicle reservations will be submitted using the link below via Euphoria Formspace.
- Reservations will be on a first-come/first-serve basis unless approved by the Director of Facility Operations.
- Reserved vehicles cannot be picked up on Friday for a trip beginning on Monday.
- District vehicles are not allowed to be stored overnight at campuses or at a private residence. Return vehicles to the Maintenance Facility nightly.
- Reservations for trips involving students will take priority over reservations for trips with staff members only.
- All reservations are for transporting staff members only.
- Submit a campus/department budget code with your reservation. Trip miles will be charged to that budget code (adults only). No charge if traveling with students.
- All requests must have campus, department, or administration approval.
- After approval or denial of the reservation, the staff member will receive an email notification. Please read this notification for any special instructions or information.
- If you do not receive an approval email notification, see your campus principal or a departmental approver.
- District vehicles are to be used for district business only and should not be utilized for any personal use.
- Park your personal vehicle in the spot currently occupied by the district vehicle you are checking out.