EMS ISD Gold Card Program
Membership Update (Posted September 14, 2020)Thank you for your interest and continued support of Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD students, staff, and programs. It is our honor to provide the Gold Card program for senior citizens age 55 and older as our appreciation of your partnership.
It has been a challenging few months for us all in the COVID-19 environment. As we begin to return to school and district-sponsored events, we want our valued members to know that your health and safety is a priority to us. Traditionally, the Gold Card entitled you to free admission to all in-district fine arts activities, including concerts, theater performances, and other special events at our schools, and all home and away district athletic events including discounted varsity reserved tickets for home games.
This year in the COVID-19 environment, all stadiums, gyms, performing arts centers, etc., are currently subject to occupancy restrictions mandated by the State of Texas and/or the Tarrant County Public Health Department to provide for appropriate social distancing of all guests. To meet these restrictions, the number of guests and seating allowed in these venues is reduced. As a result, the District is compelled to modify our Gold Card program for the 2020-2021 school year with the following accommodations:
- In-District (Home) Activities: EMS ISD campuses will honor Gold Cards to all high school activities including athletics and fine arts until the occupancy restrictions are reached for each facility.
- Out-of-District (Away) Activities: The District Executive Committees of our middle and high school athletic districts (6-5A, 3-5A, and 3-6A) have announced that they will not be honoring Gold Cards for away district events.
- No additional seating will be available for middle school events or at the high school auxiliary fields. Gold Cards will not be able to be accepted for events at these locations.
- Limited seating will be available for home football varsity games. To check seating availability, please contact the District Athletic Office before Tuesday the week of the hosted football game.
- Some activities may be postponed or cancelled without advanced notice in response to COVID-19.
- The annual Gold Card Appreciation Luncheon has been postponed this fall and will be rescheduled for spring 2021, as possible. More details will be shared about this in the spring semester.
While these limitations on Gold Card access are necessary this year for the health and well-being of our community, we hope to be able to return to normal operations as soon as it is safe. We know it is important to you to be able to support your families and schools at our events, and we want you to still enjoy these activities. Be assured that anyone with a ticket purchased through our online system will be guaranteed admission and a seat at our home venues.In an effort to say thank you to our senior patrons, Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD offers Senior Citizen Gold Cards to those 55 years of age or older. All Eagle Mountain-Saginaw retirees and members of the Eagle Mountain-Saginaw Retired School Employees are also eligible regardless of age.
Please keep in mind:
For more information about our Gold Card program or to register for a card, please contact Shelia Irwin at 817-232-0880 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free* admittance to school-sponsored activities, including athletics and fine arts events, at any Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD campus. When seating is reserved, admission shall be free. provided reservations are requested one week prior to the event.
- Cards are non-transferable and must be renewed each school year.
*Events sponsored by outside parties using school facilities and school-sponsored special programs presented by outside parties are not covered.