10251 Warehouse Way | Fort Worth, TX 76179 | Phone: 817-306-0684 | Fax: 817-847-5308
GoldStar Transit provides a complete transportation program for the EMS ISD, including home to school, vocational, athletics, and extracurricular trips.
Find Your Bus Route
Visit EMS Bus Transportation Portal to find your child's bus route. Log in to the bus portal by entering your student's ID number as both the Username and Password. You will be prompted to change your password after logging in for the first time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ROUTE TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR DUE TO THE ADDITION AND DELETION OF STUDENT RIDERS. PLEASE REVIEW YOUR ROUTE STOP SCHEDULE PERIODICALLY THROUGHOUT THE SCHOOL YEAR.
- If your child's ID number does not work, this means your child is either not registered to ride the bus or they are in a walk zone.
- If you are new to the district and you want your child to ride the bus, your child must be registered to ride the bus.
- You can complete the registration process by emailing Sara Taylor at email@example.com. Your child's student ID# will be required to process your information.
- If you move over the summer or during the school year and your child rides the bus, you will need to update the school your child attends. Once the information has been updated with the respective school, you can email Reola Bealer Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org and the appropriate changes will be made in the GoldStar system.
Transportation Protocols for the 2020-2021 School Year
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, additional cleaning/disinfecting and bus riding procedures have been implemented for the 2020-2021 school year as follows:
- GoldStar will strive to have two riders per seat. If space allows, students will be encouraged to spread out.
- All bus drivers and monitors are required to wear masks and gloves any time they are on a bus, in the bus yard, or in any location where students or staff are present.
- The District will provide disposable masks (both child and adult size) to GoldStar to provide to students who do not have a mask.
- Students who do not comply with the proper use of wearing masks will lose bus-riding privileges.
- Buses will be sprayed with disinfectant each time the bus returns to the yard from a route/trip.
- During the route, bus seats, handrails, etc. will be wiped down in between each Tier.
- Each bus will be equipped with a spray bottle of disinfectant and disposable rags to utilize while on their respective route.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are installed on every bus at the entry door. Students will be encouraged to use hand sanitizer upon entry of the bus.
- The District will supply GoldStar with inventory for restocking and refilling of all cleaning/disinfecting materials and equipment.
- Air conditioning will be used on buses; windows will also be lowered during routes to increase ventilation (weather permitting.)