EMS ISD Athletic Online Registration Instructions
Dear Parents and Athletes,
The 2020-21 school year brings lots of new challenges and a break from the "normal" way we prepare for athletics. The biggest change is that the UIL has suspended new physicals for some of the athletes for one year. The following athletes will need NEW physicals:
- Incoming 7th graders
- Students who did NOT participate in athletics for the 2019-20 school year
- Athletes with medical conditions which they are under a doctor's care (These will be identified through the digital medical history by the high school athletic training staff and a parent will be notified)
We STRONGLY urge you to fill out the new digital medical history form ASAP on www.rankonesport.com, so that your forms can be reviewed by the high school athletic training staff and you will be notified if you meet the criteria of needing a new sports physical or further medical clearance.
ONLY DIGITAL medical history forms (updated 2020) will be accepted this year.
If you are required to get a sports physical or further medical clearance, we suggest you get this scheduled ASAP, as medical resources are stretched thin. Waiting until the beginning of sports will result in many people having to sit out until their clearance is completed. Remember that all physicals must be completed on the UIL approved physical form.
The EMS ISD Athletic Department utilizes an online registration system that is required for all athletes. To complete the required medical forms, please follow these instructions:
Paper Forms:Physicals are only to be turned into the athletic training office located in the field house at the high school or to the middle school coordinators at the middle school. DO NOT turn them into the front office or other coaches.
- Go to www.rankonesport.com and click on "Parents Click Here"
- Click on "Go To Forms" under "Online Forms"
- Select TX (Texas) as the state of the school district
- Select Eagle Mountain - Saginaw - ATHLETICS (NOT FINE ARTS)
- Click "Click Here" and then register for an account OR continue as a guest.
- Click on "Electronic Documents to be submitted by the parent". Complete the Emergency Card, Medical History, and Sports Participation Packet.
- Please fill in every blank and provide an email address at the bottom of each form to allow the program to send you an email confirming that the form has been successfully submitted.
- Everyone in grades 7-12 MUST fill out the three forms every school year. These are only submitted electronically. We do not need anything printed. The only form you will turn into the athletic training professionals on paper is the actual physical (can be printed under "Download and Print"), IF you need one.
Questions? Contact information for each high school is listed below.
- Boswell, Creekview, Wayside students - David Reed, firstname.lastname@example.org, and Kelly Joe, email@example.com | 817-237-3314, ext. 8386
- Chisholm Trail, Ed Willkie, Marine Creek students - Dean Broxterman, firstname.lastname@example.org, and Rebecca Ensley, email@example.com | 817-232-7112, ext. 7232
- Saginaw, Highland, Prairie Vista students - Rick Redden, firstname.lastname@example.org, and Taylor McKinney, email@example.com | 817-306-0914, ext. 8715