EMS ISD Online Athletic Registration Directions
The EMS ISD athletic department will continue the yearly online athletic forms process for required athletic paperwork. The registration may be completed on any computer, tablet, or smartphone.ALL ATHLETES in grades 7-12 must have a NEW physical dated after May 1 to participate in athletics for the school year.Steps to complete registration:
- Log onto: www.rankonesport.com
- Click on ‘FILL OUT ELECTRONIC FORMS’
- Choose ‘TX’
- Choose ‘Eagle Mountain-Saginaw'
- Follow online instructions from this point forward to register for an account. Once complete, please click on "instructions" tab.
- PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY when proceeding to fill in the "Sports Participation Packet" as well as the "Emergency Card" form.
- Provide an email address at the bottom of each form to allow the program to send you an email confirming that the form was successfully sent.
- All Athletes in grades 7-12 must fill out a NEW sports participation packet and emergency card every year.
- Everyone must provide an up-to-date Medical History Form.
- All Athletes in grades 7-12 must have a NEW physical dated after May 1 to participate in athletics.
- Medical history and physicals are only be turned into the athletic training office at the high school, or to the middle school coordinators at the middle school. Please do not turn into the front offices.
PHYSICALSALL PHYSICALS MUST BE DATED AFTER MAY 1!Questions? Contact information for each high school is listed below.
- Boswell, Creekview, Wayside students - David Reed and Kelly Joe 817-237-3314, ext. 8386
- Chisholm Trail, Ed Willkie students - Dean Broxterman and Rebecca Ensley 817-232-7112, ext. 7232
- Saginaw, Highland, Prairie Vista students - Rick Redden 817-306-0914, ext. 8715