EMS ISD is proud to offer our employees a medical partnership with Be Well Primary Care!
What is Be Well Primary Care?
- A doctor's office (not urgent care) staffed by a physician on-site and medical personnel.
- Can act as a primary care physician or supplement your current medical services. Utilizing their services does not commit an employee to any long-term obligation.
- Conveniently located near the intersection of I-35W and North Tarrant Parkway.
- Available Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with extended hours until 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
- Focus is on adults, age 16 years and up.
- Same-day or next-day when making a scheduled appointment for EMS ISD!
- Provides access to a network of specialists.
- Quest Diagnostic Lab on-site and in-network for Be Well Primary Care patients.
Programs and Services
Note: The benefits listed below are for employees of EMS ISD. An employee's spouse is eligible to receive a $25 gift card for receiving an annual exam. This does not include the children of EMS ISD employees.Annual Wellness Checkup - includes office visit and routine labs, with a focus on prevention and long-term health goals as well as management of complex/chronic diseases.Insured employees
- Annual physical is covered by your TRS health plan
- Annual routine labs are covered under your TRS health plan, but any extra lab work ordered by the physician outside of the routine labs will be an additional cost to the employee billed by Quest Diagnostics.
- Identify yourself as an EMS ISD employee and receive $75 gift card for completion of you annual physical
- If your spouse complete's an annual wellness physical they will receive a $25 gift card
Same-day or Next-day Appointments - This is with a scheduled appointment. Walk-ins may see a longer wait time as they have to be worked into the already scheduled appointments. This includes appointments for sick care or maintenance of chronic/complex health conditions.Insured employees
- $35 co-pay for physical exam and routine labs. Any extra lab work ordered by the physician will be an additional cost to the employee billed by Quest Diagnostics. Cost of these services outside of this partnership is approximately $300.
- District covers first $200 of out-of-pocket cost
- There is a charge for new patients that is above normal office visit if the patient is not an already established patient. We enrourage everyone to have their annual physical exam done before they are seen to eliminate this additional new patient set-up fee.
Weight Loss Program - Ideal Protein, a medically developed and doctor-supervised weight loss program that includes a 4-phase approach with weekly individual coaching sessions. Only offered with support from a medical office.Program costs include:
- District covers cost of the appointment - up to two appointments per year. Labs and prescriptions are the responsibility of the employee.
Note: The District is currently reviewing possible program rules to support employees who utilize this weight loss program. We encourage employees to consider this program individually.Contact Wendy White-Stevens for more information about Ideal Protein at 214-733-4639Introduction Seminar's are every Tuesday @ 6:45pm at Be Well Primary Care3800 N Tarrant Pkwy, Suite 210, Fort Worth, TX 76244
- Introductory education session
- Meals & snacks
- Weekly coaching visits
- Daily online videos for questions and support
*Provisions of the medical access program outlined above apply only to employees regularly scheduled to work 30 hours or more per week or who participate in TRS Active Care.
**In order to receive benefits noted under the "Insured" column, the employee must participate in TRS Active Care or have health insurance through another provider. Employees participating in the program are required to provide insurance information to the medical provider at the time services are rendered.
***Benefits included in the district medical partnership outlined above apply only to services provided by Be Well Primary Care. Services provided by other physicians or locations are not included in these benefits.
- Annual physical is covered by your TRS health plan
Be Well Primary CareDr. Radhika Vayani3800 N Tarrant Pkwy Suite #210Fort Worth, TX 76244(682) 593-6660
Meet the Be Well Primary Care Medical Professionals
Dr. Vayani was raised in North Texas and she knew at an early age that she just wanted to help people. She took that basic desire and turned it into her profession and passion. She is board-certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Vayani graduated from medical school in 2007 from the University of North Texas Health Science Center-Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. She stayed in Fort Worth and went on to complete her Internal Medicine Residency at Plaza Medical Center in 2010.
Dr. Vayani’s special interests include Women’s Health, Preventative Medicine, and Weight Management. She strongly believes that developing healthy lifestyle habits at a young age will allow the human body to remain at its full potential as it ages. She loves to develop strong, long-lasting relationships with her patients and their families. She attributes her ability to connect with people as her foundation to great physician-patient relationships.
In her free time, Dr. Vayani enjoys exercising, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
Morgan Perks grew up in Monroe, Louisiana. She knew early on that she loved caring for others, so that led her to nursing. She graduated from the University of Louisiana at Monroe with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Following that she furthered her education and received her Masters of Science in Nursing from Walden University. She is certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board.
Morgan’s special interest include preventative health, weight loss, and overall wellness. Morgan takes pride in establishing long-lasting relationships with each and every patient to help them reach their goals and full potential.
In her free time, Morgan likes to spend time with her family, exercise, and travel.