Free & Reduced Meal Application/Solicitud Para Comida Gratis y a Precio ReducidoWelcome to the 2020-2021 School Year
Online Application Now Available Click Link Below
- Fill out the application online to receive the benefits the fastest.
- Free and reduced meal applications are available to every student in the district at any time.
- For questions, call Michelle Velasquez at 817-232-0880 ext. 2900 or email her at email@example.com.
Paper applications are available at the Child Nutrition Department at 1200 Old Decatur Rd. Building #6. Fort Worth, Texas, 76179, or at any campus. For questions, call Michelle Velasquez at 817-232-0880 ext. 2900 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Si tiene preguntas, necesita una computadora para llenar las solicitudes o necesita una solicitud de papel, no dude en venir al Departamento de Nutrición Infantil ubicado en 1200 Old Decatur Rd. Edificio número 6. Fort Worth, Texas, 76179, o puede recoger una solicitud en cualquiera de las oficinas o cafeterías de la escuela. Cualquier pregunta no dude en llamar a Michelle Velasquez al 817-232-0880 extensión 2900.
Free and reduced meal applications are available to every student in the district at any time. Pick up an application at:
- any school office or cafeteria,
- the administration building, or
- Child Nutrition Department at 1200 Old Decatur Rd. Building # 6 from 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- If you are new to the district, fill out the application online to recieve benefits faster.
- If you fill out a paper application at the Child Nutrition department, it will be processed while you wait. If you leave your application with the school office it will take longer to process because it must be delivered to the Child Nutrtion Department. The Child Nutrition department has an after-hours drop box for paper applications.
- Fill out only one (1) application per family either online or by paper (completing both will delay your application being processed).
- If we receive the application through the school, mail, or online we will mail you a benefits letter as soon as it is processed.
- Once your child has been approved for the meal program, you will need to know that these meals are for a “plate meal,” i.e. what is on the menu for that day. Snack items or a la carte items will be charged at full price
Any questions you may have about the application process or for general questions, please feel free to call Michelle Velazquez at 817-232-0880 ext. 2900, or email her at email@example.com.
*NEW* Check Application Status Online
Check Application Status Online
NutriStatus is a NEW online tool families can use to check their child's Free & Reduced Eligibility status! First, fill out the Free and Reduced Meal application online or in person. Applications usually process within 24-28 hours. Then, click on the button below to check your status or visit the NutriStatus website.
- Have your confirmation number or Student’s ID, last name and birthdate ready. The confirmation number is provided through email after you submit your online application.
- When you access NutriStatus, you can retrieve your eligibility status and print your eligibility letter.
- This information will be available to you throughout the current school year.
- It typically takes 24-48 hours for your school district to process your application.
- If your student(s) are receiving SNAP or TANF benefits, please check your email as well for an email stating that your students have been automatically approved for free or reduced meals. If you receive that email, you will not need to fill out an application. In addition, if there is a change in your eligibility status during the current school year, you will receive an email notifying you of that information.
Check your status on the NutriStatus website.