Welcome to Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD!
As an official new hire of EMS ISD, please print out and complete each page below. Bring the completed forms along with the acceptable form(s) of identification, which are listed on the second page of the I9, to the HR department to complete your new hire process.Please write your name on all forms exactly how it is listed on your social security card.In order to finalize the hiring process, you will need to come to the Human Resources office located in the Ramsey Building within the next five business days with your completed new employee paperwork and to sign your contract (if applicable). If you are unable to come within the requested five business days, please contact Cindy Blackstock at 817-232-0880 ext. 2756. Below is a list of additional documents you will need to bring with you.Required Documents - All Employees
* Driver's License
* Social Security Card- for Payroll purposes
* Blank Voided Check or checking account number and routing numberAdditional Documents - Needed within 30 days of receiving this email
* Original Transcripts - Professional Positions Only
* Teacher Service Record - Professional Positions Only
* Copy of Transcripts and High School Diploma - Para-Professional Positions OnlyIf you have questions concerning your transcripts or service records, please contact Cindy Blackstock at 817-232-0880 ext. 2756.If you have already completed your paperwork or you are a current employee, please disregard this email.Thank you and welcome to Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD!Human Resources Hours of Operation:
1200 Old Decatur Rd Monday - Friday 8:00 am- 4:30 pm
Ft. Worth, TX 76179
If you have any questions regarding these documents, please contact Cindy Blackstock at email@example.com or at 817-232-0880 ext. 2756.**If you have not been notified by the HR department, please do not complete this paperwork. We will contact you via email to notify you to complete this step in the hiring process.