• Independent Contractor Information

    For those requesting a service agreement with an independent contractor, please contact the Purchasing department for a New Vendor Packet. The independent contractor must also complete the Criminal History Information Release Form and submit the form to Human Resources via fax or email to Abbi Compton, HR Receptionist & Personnel Specialist, acompton@ems-isd.net

    If fingerprints are required before work starts, the contractor must provide DPS with information and establish an account with DPS for fingerprinting.