Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now open! Visit the EMS ISD Registration Page to begin.
To enroll for kindergarten, your child must be 5 years old by September 1, 2021. To enroll for Pre-K, your child must be 4 years old by September 1, 2021, and meet these requirements.
Register Online First, Then Provide Documents To Your Child's Campus
Once you have finished the online portion of registration, please provide the following documents to your child's campus to complete the process:
- Student's birth certificate (order a certified birth certificate at Texas.gov)
- Student's Social Security card
- Current immunization records (visit the immunization information website for requirements)
- Proof of residency with a matching valid Texas driver's license or identification card (visit the residency requirements website for proof of residency requirements)
- (For Pre-K) Proof that your student meets at least one of the Pre-K enrollment requirements.
Current Pre-K Student Registering For 2021-2022 Kindergarten? Log In To Family Access.
If your child has an existing record with the district or has been previously enrolled as a Pre-K student, you will log into your Family Access account to complete Returning Student Verification. If you need assistance with accessing Family Access, please contact your child's last school of enrollment.
Incoming Pre-K Student? No Other Siblings in EMS ISD Schools?
If your student meets the criteria AND you do not currently have children enrolled in Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD schools, visit the new student portion of the registration website and click the red button.
What School Will My Child Go To?
Learn what school your child is zoned for on EMS ISD School Locator website. All EMS ISD elementary campuses offer full-day kindergarten. The district offers Pre-K at Elkins Elementary and the Hafley Development Center to those who qualify. If you do not have permanent housing, please contact Dr. Mary Jones at 817-232-0880 ext. 2735.