District New Construction Progress
In a presentation to the Board of Education on March 29, 2021, Chief Operations Officer Clete Welch shared updates about the new administration building, Boswell HS, Lake Country ES, and maintenance facility:
- The parking lot is being excavated and soil relocated on site.
- The building site is being excavated and prepped for piers.
- The three towers of CMU block are going vertical up to 50 feet.
- The view from the field shows the main retaining wall and pier casings that will support the structure on the home grandstands.
- Photos show structural steel supports for the turf room and the weight room balcony.
- Installation of steel framing for the turf room is in progress.
- More steel is being unloaded from the truck.
- Workers are setting the forms and rebar for the bus loop south of the old turf room.
Lake Country ES
- Irrigation installation for the detention pond is in progress.
- Parent drop-off on the north side of the building has been poured and tied in to the main entrance.
- Stone and brick are being installed in the front of the building.
- Tile installation of the wall tile in the gym/cafeteria hallway has been installed.
- Wall tile, ceiling grid, and quarry tile have been completed in the kitchen area.
- The gym floor and rough-in plumbing have been completed.
- Cabinetry in the library has been installed along with delivery of the wooden doors.
- Substantial completion of the facility will be in April.