District New Construction Progress
In a presentation to the Board of Education on May 24, 2021, Chief Operations Officer Clete Welch shared updates about the new central office building, Boswell High School, Saginaw High School, Chisholm Trail High School, and Lake Country Elementary.
- The main extension of Mustang Rock connecting to the parking lot has been poured.
- The building location is outlined by iron piers.
- The storm water connection has been completed on the western side of the site.
- The building wall concrete structure in the superintendent, operations, and finance office areas has been completed. Excavation of the grade beams is progressing.
Boswell High School
- CMU storage buildings and restrooms are in progress. The roof on the press box has been completed.
- Pier drilling has begun on the visitor bleachers and is expected to be completed on August 30, 2021.
- The weight room glass wall has been installed. Moisture conditioning of the remaining structure has been completed.
Lake Country Elementary
- Installation of the columns for the bus canopy has begun. Plaster on the top floor of the exterior of the building is near completion.
- Finish lighting has been installed in the library.
- The main foyer is receiving final coat of paint.
- Hallway sheetrock has been installed.
- Cafeteria lighting and ceiling have been completed.
- Bathroom partitions have arrived on site and are being installed. Roof panels have arrived and are waiting for installation. Classrooms are sheetrocked with tape and bedding in progress.
Saginaw and Chisholm Trail High Schools
- Hellas has mobilized on site and has begun excavation and moisture and conditioning. Chisholm Trail HS construction entrances are installed at both the baseball and softball fields. Earthwork has begun at the baseball field. Saginaw HS baseball and softball fields construction entrance installations are in progress.