District New Construction and Renovations Progress
In a presentation to the Board of Education on August 26, 2019, Chief Operations Officer Clete Welch shared the following update with the Board:
- Copper Creek Elementary School photos and information about the progress at the site.
- Renovation updates for Bryson Elementary, Boswell High School, Creekview Middle School and Highland Middle School.
- Shade structures at Gililland ES, Chisholm Ridge ES and Elkins ES.
- Security Upgrades –308 is finishing the final hardware installation and programming.
- Tennis Shade Structures at Saginaw HS and Boswell HS –Grounds for Play was trying to identify a surface mount method due to post-tension slabs. A site visit is necessary and has been scheduled to locate the post-tension cables to complete construction installation.
- Watson HS –The area next to the cafeteria will have a 30x30 shaded area with a concrete base with added seating for students during lunches. Installation will be in the next two weeks.
- Central Office –Continue design meetings.
- Boswell HS Athletics –Working on the phasing process, surveying the site and geo testing the site.
- Marine Creek MS –Completing punch list items.