District New Construction and Renovations Progress
In a presentation to the Board of Education on July 22, 2019, Chief Operations Officer Clete Welch shared the following update with the Board:
- Marine Creek Middle School photos and information about the progress
- Copper Creek Elementary School update
- Renovation updates for Bryson Elementary, Boswell High School, Creekview Middle School and Highland Middle School.
- Security upgrades at Saginaw High School and Gililland Elementary School.
- Shade structures at Remington Point, Chisholm Ridge, Eagle Mountain, Elkins and Gililland.
- Tennis shade structures are in production at Saginaw High School and Boswell High School.
- A shaded area with concrete base will be added at Watson High School for added eating for students during lunches.
- Planning is in progress for central office needs and space requirements as well as Boswell High School athletic projects.