In a presentation to the Board of Education on November 16, 202, Chief Operations Officer Clete Welch provided an update to the Board.
Boswell High School
- Stadium demolition is in progress.
- Grade beams are being installed in the coaches' office and dressing rooms.
- Additional storage is being installed for restrooms and gymnastics area.
- The vertical wall will have cutouts to access the new areas.
- Slab preparations are being made for the gymnastics dressing rooms.
- New handicap ramp is being installed. It will be located by the Dennis dance/cheer building.
Lake Country Elementary School
- Concrete retaining wall being installed will support the detention pond.
- Oncor is in the process of installing permanent power.
- Site prep is in progress for the kitchen approach and drive.
- The academic and library slabs have been poured.
- CMU block is being installed in the computer lab and hallway restroom.
- Modular block installation is occuring in the backside of the property.
- Grade beams have been poured. Final grading for the slab pour is in progress.
Progress update of other projects
- Security upgrades at multiple campuses in gym night maintenance facility additions and renovations - work has progressed to 80% for all buildings in the project testing continues on access control and cameras.
- Central office - competitive sealed proposal has been released for bidding. Project will come to the board for consideration in December for the naming of the general contractor. CSP is out for bid. A pre construction meeting was held last week to answer questions about the project.
- Eagle Mountain High School - design and site development continues. Started design development with the architect team and departamental areas from input and reaffirming of needs.
- Wayside Middle School - working on site development.