District New Construction Progress
In a presentation to the Board of Education on February 24, 2020, Chief Operations Officer Clete Welch shared updates about the following projects:
Copper Creek ES
- Front view of main opening
- Progress of brick and stone
- Administrative area
- Library, ceiling grid, and paint
- Computer lab
- Cafeteria tiling
- Academic areas
- Academic classrooms
- Aerial view of Kenneth K. Reed Agriculture-Science Building
Progress Update of Other Projects
- Multiple Security Projects – The district will continue to define the scope.
- Turf and Track Projects – Pricing will be presented tonight for the auxiliary fields at Chisholm Trail HS, Saginaw HS, Prairie Vista MS, Highland MS, Creekview MS, and Ed Willkie MS. The Wayside MS field location is being evaluated.
- Tennis Court Resurfacing – Saginaw HS, Prairie Vista MS, and Ed Willkie MS will be presented in March 2020.
- Tennis Wind Slats – Saginaw HS, Prairie Vista MS, Ed Willkie MS, and Chisholm Trail HS.
- Track Resurfacing – Pricing will be presented tonight for Chisholm Trail HS, Boswell HS, and Creekview MS.
- Carpet and VCT Replacement – Pricing will be presented tonight for Saginaw HS, Prairie Vista MS, Comanche Springs ES, Chisholm Ridge ES, and Greenfield ES.
- Central Office – Continue design meetings. Projected construction will begin in October 2020.
- Eagle Mountain HS – The district met with VLK to define design timeline.