Marine Creek Middle School,
Capital Improvements & Local Emergency Planning Committee
In a presentation to the Board of Education on April 16, 2018, Chief Operations Officer Clete Welch provided an update to the Board.
He shared photos of Marine Creek Middle School, updates about the Capital Improvement Projects listed below, and information on the Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC), a process that was formed from the 2015 International Building Codes.
- Wayside bleachers – demo and installation has begun
- Fire panel – contractor selected
- Remington Point sidewalk
- Watson HS carpet/shade covers
- Tennis court covers at Boswell/Saginaw
- Irrigation controls – development stage
- Saginaw HS auditorium foyer store front/door glass – complete
- Fencing at Willow Creek, Greenfield, Lake Pointe -procurement method to Board