Marine Creek Middle School
In a presentation to the Board of Education on December 11, 2017, Chief Operations Officer Clete Welch provided the following updates about Marine Creek Middle School to the Board:
- The building pad was cut down to limestone and verified by Fugro. The building pad lifts began in December.
- The fire lane has been cut to subgrade on east side of building.
- The dirt work on the football field has progressed to where they have started the lifts on the western side of the field.
- Wright Construction began construction of the sanitary sewer on the east side of building.
- The school sign was installed.
- December 11 – pre-construction meeting for concrete. Work will begin on December 18 for the 333 piers that need to be drilled.
- December 11 – pre-construction meeting for geothermal wells. Work will begin on December 18 for the 326 geothermal wells that need to be drilled.
- The gas pad fence has been relocated to the property line. The existing fence was on District property.
- Work is currently on schedule