New Administration Building
- Rebar is in place to pour the main entrance to the building.
- CMU block is being utilized to form up the walls on the lower level.
Boswell High School
- Main grandstand structure is in progress.
- Workers continue to lay brick on the west, south, and north sides of the pressbox.
- Visitor’s bleachers main concourse retaining wall has been poured. Bleachers are scheduled to arrive on August 2. Construction, with good weather, should only take three weeks.
- Views from the pressbox show the main field and new weight room area. Pressbox construction continues with rough-in electrical, insulation, and sheetrock.
- Main walkway between the field and dressing rooms is progressing.
Lake Country Elementary School
- Landscaping continues to progress, as does the rock and brick clean-up.
- Furniture is on site, being delivered, and assembled as needed.
- Gym floor has been installed along with the technology network. Playground area has been completed and is ready for school to begin.
Chisholm Trail and Saginaw HS
- Moisture conditioning and final grade is in progress in both baseball and softball fields.