In a presentation to the Board of Education on February 24, 2021, Chief Operations Officer Clete Welch provided an update to the Board.
Construction trailer has been set in place with electricity and data. The security, silt, and tree fencing are complete.
Boswell High School
- Grandstand piers and retaining wall has been completed.
- Plumbing and electrical rough-in is in progress for the main pressbox.
- New turf room slab and CMU block work is in progress.
- Steel supports for office space and second floor conference room are in progress.
- Steel structure for main student entrance has been welded in place.
- Second floor joist and decking are being installed.
- CMU walls, rough-in plumbing, and duct work are 70% complete in the Varsity and JV locker rooms and shower area.
- Photos show new main football corridor with trophy cases.
- Gymnastics new locker room space and additional storage is progressing.
- CMU walls and second floor beams have been installed in the office area.
- The joists and beams are being installed, along with door jams, in the second story above the main hallway.
- Training room joist have been installed and CMU blocks for the office. Joist and decking are being installed in the freshman locker rooms.
Lake Country Elementary School
- Front entrance main roof structure has been installed. Tornado shelter panels and roof are being installed.
- Main front drive with sidewalk that connects the north and south ends of the property has been poured.
- Parent pick-up loop forms and rebar are being set for concrete pour. Detention concrete work is complete.
- Kitchen hood is 90% complete.
- Geo well trucks working on setting pipe loops.
- Cafeteria ceiling tile grids have been installed waiting for drop-in tiles.
- Freezer and cooler have been installed in the kitchen.
- First floor academic wing door frames, metal studs, and rough-in electrical are in progress.
- First and second grade installation of hallway columns are in progress.
- Shelving, lighting, and very large fan is being installed.
- Photos of the new warehouse office located by the dock to receive district supplies.
Progress Update of Additional Projects
- Security Upgrades at Multiple Campuses and Jim Knight Maintenance Facility Additions and Renovations – Access control, storefront, and hardware have been completed at Bryson, Chisholm Trail, and Prairie Vista. Camera and IDF color cabling have been completed at all locations.
- Eagle Mountain HS – Design and site development continues. VLK will present the prototype next month.
- Wayside MS – VLK will present the site development this month.